Joint Relief Ritual
Inspired by Islamic Wisdom, Powered by Nature and Backed by Science
During the Islamic Golden Ages, from the 8th to the 15th century, scholars such as Al Razi & Ibn Sina (the Fathers of Medicine) gathered knowledge from across the world to build libraries of remedies to heal with natures elements. Setting the stage for modern science as we know it today. We are reviving these rituals and handpicking the most effective ones for you.
1. Grab your milk (preferrably dairy-free, coconut milk is the best)
2. Heat up the milk in a pot, then once warm (not boiling) - remove from the heat.
3. Pour the milk in a cup.
4. Add your Golden Blend powder to it. Mix well until fully disolved in the milk.
Olive Oil Blend Relief
1. Place your unique blend of relief oils in a place where it will be ready for you soon as you get home from work or a day out.
2. Every day, place a handful of the oils in your hand and massage the area that is most painful.
Herbal Compression Ball
You've now practiced self-care once in the morning and once in afternoon. Let's cap it off with a relaxing your muscles and joints in the evening.Use the herbal compression ball when you prepare to wind down to sleep.
Powered by Nature
Harness natures healing powers by finding the best natural ingredients and work with the best suppliers. Organic certified and 100% toxins free. Start being gentle to your body today.
Backed by Science
Science is now backing 1000 year old wisdom, validating the effectivness, efficiency and relief. We keep up with every research paper - so you don't have to.
Inspired by Islamic Wisdom
Ancient Remedies have been passed down for generations in the Arab World and have stood the test of time. Islamic/Arab Medicine is the core of all our rituals to help you heal yourself through nature.